Our Praises: For the faithful prayers and giving
of our partners which has given us the resources for:
- Bringing CRM pastors and partners up to date on how God was building upon the foundation He gave us through John Shepherd. Many were wondering if CRM would continue. Our workshop in April was a vital tool God used to cast the vision for the future with our partners.
- Supporting the needs of teams in 2014 doing evangelism, leader training, and discipleship.
- Meeting the monthly expenses involved in maintaining our vehicle and mission house in Kenya, and for meeting the needs of our staff there as they prepared for teams and did follow up.
- Printing the new story cloth on Acts and a new supply of Story Cloth 1.
- Training centers in the bush which will be used for pastors/leader training in 2015
- Conducting workshops in New Mexico, Tennessee, and North Carolina to train teams to use the story cloth in schools in Kenya and Zambia, and to orient them to the ACTS story cloth.
- Orientation for teams launching the story cloth among Native Americans in the USA and in Asia.
- For our Construction Team from Chilhowee Hills Baptist Church in Knoxville going to Kenya in January, 2015, to build a new church and renovate our mission house for more volunteers.
- For the Evangelism Teams from Sevier Heights Baptist Church in Knoxville going in late January, 2015, and Central Baptist Church in Henderson, NC, going in June to do evangelism in the bush.
- For the Pastor Training Team from Central Baptist Church, Clovis, NM, going in February, 2015, to implement pastor training in the bush training centers.
- For the teams going in March to launch the story cloth among Native Americans in New Mexico.
- For a couple leaving in March to go back to their mission field in Asia whom we have trained to teach other missionaries in Asia how to use the story cloth in their work there.
- For a large team of volunteers from North Carolina, New Mexico, and Tennessee going in May to do animal clinics and to train teachers in Kenya to use the story cloth in their schools.
- For the resources to respond to the requests of District Education officials in Zambia to come and teach their teachers to use the story cloth in their schools.
- For an increase in partners giving monthly to CRM to meet the administrative needs of CRM in our work among the Native Americans in the USA, and in Kenya, Zambia, and Asia.
- For the funds to purchase a new vehicle which is vital to the work in Kenya.
- For the Board of Directors, our Regional Directors, John Rampei in Kenya, and myself as we continue to seek our Lord for His direction and provision for CRM for the future.
If God leads you to support His amazing work through CRM, you may send your tax-deductible donation to Calvary Road Ministries, 5216 Fountain Gate Rd., Knoxville, TN 37918-9267.